RFR (XS): 8141134: Remove unnecessary pragma warning(disable:4355) from GC code

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:32:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

one question, does this mean this would not build anymore with Visual
Studio 2010?

According to :
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Build/Supported+Build+Platforms ,
VS2010 is still supported build platform.

Also there seems to be enough interest in the community about keeping the
VS2010 build alive, see
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/hotspot-runtime-dev/2015-October/015978.html

We (SAP) unfortunately still use Visual Studio 2010 for our VM, it would be
nice if that would continue to work.

Best Regards, Thomas