JEP 271: Unified GC Logging - Third pre-review

Kirk Pepperdine kirk.pepperdine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:44:04 UTC 2015

Hi Bengt,

I’m sure that I don’t care that 5 is missing nor that 3 comes after 5 and a few of the other collection phases are inter-weaved. I just wanted to make sure that something wasn’t missed.

FYI, I’ve started parsing the log files… not that I am overly thrilled with the format (way too many lines IMO) but on the assumption this is as good as it’s going to get. I’d be super happy if we could get the header back.

Regards,
Kirk