RRF: JEP-271: Unified GC Logging

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Mon Nov 23 17:25:33 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Here is an updated webrev based on the comments from the first review.
The changes that have been discussed have only been to the hotspot repo:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/JEP-271/review.01/webrev.01/

The changes to the JDK repo are the same as in the first webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/JEP-271/review.00/jdk-webrev.00/

Some partial diffs to make it easier for those who already looked at the
first webrev.

The unified logging framework was changed in the way it handles the
develop logging. Here are the changes I had to do to accommodate the new
develop logging:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/JEP-271/review.01/webrev.01-develop-logging

Here are the changes I have made to address comments in the code (based
on top of the develop logging changes):

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/JEP-271/review.01/webrev.00-01-code-diff

And here are the changes that David has made to address comment in the
tests:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/JEP-271/review.01/webrev.00-01-test-diff

Enjoy!
Bengt