RFR: JDK-8148735: Simplify G1CollectorPolicy::max_region()

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Mon Feb 1 14:20:43 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I had some offline discussions with Thomas about this change. There is
more to this than I would like to deal with at the moment. I mostly did
this change to get the max_survivor_regions() that I need for
JDK-8148736. So, rather than changing max_regions() now, I'll just add
max_survivor_regions() in the change for JDK-8148736.

Thus, I am withdrawing this review request.

Thanks,
Bengt