RFR (XS): 8140777: Make Adaptive IHOP logging information the same as JFR logging

Thomas Schatzl thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Tue Feb 9 15:50:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Tue, 2016-02-09 at 10:03 -0500, Tom Benson wrote:
> Hi,
> Looks OK to me, except that durations usually seem to have an 'ms'
> suffix (line 51).  And the copyright.

Updated in place because all relevant lines changed anyway.

Also added other missing units.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8140777/webrev

Note that I am not really sure if using ms for durations in this case
is the best way. Marking cycles are typically measured in seconds if
they are actually interesting.

The other related change is that I feel that bytes/ms is very unwieldy,
so I kept bytes/s.