RFR: 8150183: gc/g1/plab/TestPLABResize.java - previous PLAB size should be less than current

Dmitry Fazunenko dmitry.fazunenko at oracle.com
Wed Feb 24 13:08:26 UTC 2016

Hi Misha,

The fix looks good, one minor suggestion (no extra webrev is required):

LogParser.java:

  113     /**
  114 * Returns Map of log entries which contains Long as key and Map as
value:
115 * Map<ReportType, Map<String,Long>>. ReportType is a key, value is
Map of String as key and Long as value.
  116      *
  117 * @return Returns Map of log entries.
  118      */
119 public Map<Long, Map<ReportType, Map<String, Long>>> getEntries() {

-->

      /**
* Returns the GC log entries for Survivor and Old stats. * The entries
are represented as a map of gcID to the StatMap.
       *
* @return The log entries for the Survivor and Old stats.
       */public Map<Long, Map<ReportType, Map<String, Long>>> getEntries()

Thanks,
Dima