RFR(S): 8166910, 8166911: Convert TestNewSize_test and TestOldSize_test to GTest

Kirill Zhaldybin kirill.zhaldybin at oracle.com
Wed Oct 19 17:49:18 UTC 2016

Jesper,

Thank you for reviewing the fix!

Here are a new WebRev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kzhaldyb/webrevs/JDK-8166910/webrev.01/

Changes:
1. I created a small class MinHeapSizeGuard which stores min_heap_size
value and restores it after we leave TestWrapper::test scope.
2. I also changed TEST to TEST_VM since otherwise I got assert on not
defined page size in debug build.

Could you please let me know your opinion?

Thank you.

Regards, Kirill