RFR (S/M): 8178105: Switch mark bitmaps during Remark

Thomas Schatzl thomas.schatzl at oracle.com
Wed Apr 4 12:42:51 UTC 2018

Hi all,

  while looking at some parallelizing work in this area I noticed that
one assert in the rebuild remsets code that has been changed in this
change already needs an update too.
It uses a wrong value for the informational text, which makes it really
confusing.

Since this change touches this code already, I would like to amend this
change with this small fix:

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8178105/webrev.2_to_3/ (diff)
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8178105/webrev.3/ (full)