Re: 回复: 回复: 回复: JVM crashes constantly when High GC happens

Andrew Haley aph at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 17:03:32 UTC 2019

On 4/23/19 3:16 PM, shang xinli wrote:

> Thanks, Andrew! I agree it could be because of memory corruption.
> The issue only reproduced when a tool smartctl is kicked off.

More information needed.

Does this happen on moe than one machine?
How is smartctl kicked off? What commands does it use? Are you
swapping onto this disk?

> It has system call as below. Do you think it is possible that the
> device driver corrupts JVM's memory? How do I start investigating?
> Any use tool?

It's going to be extremely difficult. I'm thinking about kernel bugs. Is
your kernel up to date? All the device drivers?

--
Andrew Haley
Java Platform Lead Engineer