RFR: 8220465: Use shadow regions for faster ParallelGC full GCs

Haoyu Li leihouyju at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:59:16 UTC 2019

Hi Stefan,

Awesome! Thanks for the update. I am happy to address problems in the
testing, if any. I will also keep researching the OpenJDK in the futher.
Thanks for your information regarding the Author and all your time
reviewing this patch.

Best Regards,
Haoyu Li

Stefan Johansson <stefan.johansson at oracle.com> 于2019年12月6日周五 下午7:49写道: