G1 patch of elastic Java heap

Ruslan Synytsky rs at jelastic.com
Tue Jun 18 15:52:12 UTC 2019

Dear Liang, thank you for your willing to contribute to Java elasticity!

Just a couple of days ago I met a customer who was struggling with
unreleased and unused heap. He was so happy to hear that there is an
improvement inside OpenJDK 12. And now he is already in process of upgrade
to this new release.

Regards

--
Ruslan