Logging of all GC memory access

Ofir Gordon ofirg6 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 12:12:09 UTC 2020

Thank you both for your answers.

I was referring to the memory accesses taking place during the gc, and also
specifically access to the heap (i.e. access to an object on the heap as
part of the marking process etc.)

Also, are you familiar with a way to get a "snapshot" of the heap at any gc
activation? log the addresses where objects are placed, and the pointers
between them? is such a thing possible?

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 8 ביוני 2020 ב-12:22 מאת ‪Andrew Haley‬‏ <‪aph at redhat.com
‬‏>:‬