RFR: 8256406: G1 x86 C1/Interpreter post write barrier always uses 32 bit to access variable sized PtrQueue::_index [v2]

Thomas Schatzl tschatzl at openjdk.java.net
Wed Nov 18 08:41:18 UTC 2020

> Hi all,
>
>   can I have reviews for this change that fixes benign issues with the G1 C1/interpreter barriers that on x64 only used the lower 32 bit word of the 64 bit PtrQueue::_index member?
>
> Testing: tier1, linux-x86 builds
>
> Thanks,
>   Thomas

Thomas Schatzl has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  shade review

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1257/files/ca4e7958..fe7c9c33

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1257&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=1257&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/1257/head:pull/1257