Fwd: RFR(T) : 8217290 : jfr microbenchmarks must be run w/ JFR enabled

mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com
Thu Jan 17 04:35:43 UTC 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	RFR(T) : 8217290 : jfr microbenchmarks must be run w/ JFR enabled
Date: 	Wed, 16 Jan 2019 19:26:43 -0800
From: 	Igor Ignatyev <igor.ignatyev at oracle.com>
To: 	hotspot-test_ww_grp <hotspot-test_ww_grp at oracle.com>,
hotspot-dev-confidential <hotspot_dev_confidential_ww_grp at oracle.com>

http://scaab055.us.oracle.com:9502/vmsqe/home/iignatye/webrev/8217290/webrev.00/index.html
> 62 lines changed: 54 ins; 1 del; 7 mod;

Hi all,

could you please review this small patch for microbenchmarks test generator? during testing of 8217285[1], I noticed that jfr-related microbenchmarks aren't run, b/c we don't run them w/ enabled JFR. this patch changes generated test description for jfr-related benchmarks so they will be run only on JVM which has JFR support and w/ VM flag to enable JFR..

webrev: http://scaab055.us.oracle.com:9502/vmsqe/home/iignatye/webrev/8217290/webrev.00/index.html
testing: changed tests

-- Igor