PING: Re: RFR: 8219904: ClassCastException when calling FlightRecorderMXBean#getRecordings()

Chihiro Ito chiroito107 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 15:54:28 UTC 2019

Hi Erik,

I fixed the implementation. Could you review this, please?

After your review, may I copy the diff of RecordingInfo class into the
specification section?
This is my first time to do CSR, so I'm sorry if I made a mistake in the
procedure.

Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cito/JDK-8219904/webrev.02/
JBS : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8219904
CSR : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8234305