Request for review (S): 7022037: Pause when exiting if a debugger is attached on windows

Staffan Larsen staffan.larsen at oracle.com
Thu Feb 24 06:27:17 PST 2011

I would prefer not to since the beauty is to have the auto-detection do "the right thing". This is functionality you want to use every time you run from Visual Studio. Requiring a separate command line flag kind of defeats the purpose. We could add a flag to turn it off, though.

> 2. It's better to create separate function for it.

Good point. Should I have a separate function in src/share/vm/runtime/java.cpp, or should I have separate functions in the os classes (to remove the current #ifdef).

/Staffan