Request for review (S): 7099454 /bin/sh does not support syntax used in the src/os/posix/launcher/launcher.script shell script

Bengt Rutisson bengt.rutisson at oracle.com
Wed Oct 12 02:07:04 PDT 2011

Thanks for the reviews everyone!

I'll go ahead an push this change now.

Dmitry, I created this CR to keep trak of the issue with path names
containing spaces:

7099952 The src/os/posix/launcher/launcher.script does not support paths
that contain spaces
http://monaco.us.oracle.com/detail.jsf?cr=7099952

I went ahead and pasted your email in as SUN contact. Hope that is ok.

Thanks again,
Bengt