RFR 7162400: Intermittent java.io.IOException: Bad file number during HotSpotVirtualMachine.executeCommand

serguei.spitsyn at oracle.com serguei.spitsyn at oracle.com
Mon Jul 8 16:07:25 PDT 2013

Dan,

Dan, thank you for the recommendation.
But I'm still not sure it is a right thing to do.
Even though, there are multiple test cases associated with this bug they
can not be used to verify that fix because an additional condition
must be present as well.
This condition is a presence of stale door file which is not that easy
to reproduce.

However, if you insist then I can change the lable to the "noreg-sqe"
with the corresponding comment.

Thanks,
Serguei