RFR: 8015759: hotspot changes needed to compile with Visual Studio 2012

Coleen Phillimore coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Mon Jun 3 05:08:11 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

We've had problems in the past upgrading to the new visual studio
compilers that resulted in subtle changes in behavior for certain parts
of code.    Can you run the NSK vm.quick.testlist on this change?
Christian Tornqvist can tell you how to set it up, or search for the
wiki for UTE.   Sorry, these tests aren't open yet.   We are working on it!

Thanks,
Coleen