RFR(XS): JDK-8021774: [TESTBUG] Tests failed because of a warning in its output

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Sun Nov 24 16:38:16 PST 2013

IIRC this test was checking to see that systems that did not support NMT
did not generate a warning when NMT was explicitly disabled. So this fix
now removes that check.

I'm not sure there is a bug here, the test execution gave out the
warning because there is an infrastructure issue with running the test
and removing the attach file. With this change such problems will be
masked instead of being investigated. I'd rather see such "failures"
reported and then marked as invalid when investigated. We don't expect
there to be warnings in the normal case so any warning indicates a
problem that needs to be resolved.

David