RFR(XS): JDK-8067232 - [TESTBUG] runtime/CheckEndorsedAndExtDirs/EndorsedExtDirs.java fails with ClassNotFoundException

Mikhailo Seledtsov mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com
Thu Dec 11 23:32:57 UTC 2014

Hi Mandy, Jiangli, Yumin,

  Thank you for your reviews.
Now, to answers your questions:

Jiangli: "BTW, do you know what's the progress on the jtreg framework
bug that misses building referenced library classes? "
A: I am in communication with Christian about it. This issue seems to be
gaining attention. Once I have some solid information, I will send it
out to the team.

Mandy: Is this test failure happened on windows only? Are you managed to
reproduce it?
A: No, AFAIK, this is not a Windows only issue. This issue occurs in
certain test environments, on occasion, and not easy to reproduce
locally. But we know the symptoms, and how to fix. There is some more
info in the bug description.

Thank you,
Misha