RFR(S): JDK-8016644 - Improve UnsupportedClassVersionError message

Christian Tornqvist christian.tornqvist at oracle.com
Fri Feb 7 03:47:58 PST 2014

Expanding this to hotspot-dev since I'm making changes to
test/testlibrary/com/oracle/java/testlibrary/ProcessTools.java as part of
this change.

Updated the exception message and modified the test to allow options sent
via -vmoption/-vmoptions in jtreg to be passed to the spawned Java process.

New webrev at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8016644/webrev.01/

Thanks,

Christian