RFR(XXS): Exclude AIX from VS.NET make/windows/projectcreator.make

Markus Gronlund markus.gronlund at oracle.com
Mon Feb 24 12:52:52 UTC 2014

Thanks David,

I agree listing all is a bit cumbersome, however, it has also to do with having the capability of the VS.NET projects for loading up all code (not just for Windows, but for all architectures) in the IDE (to make the code for every arch directly browsable/viewable).

The -ignorePath directive will set the VS.NET "Excluded from build" property for the aix sources when loaded up inside VS.NET, which effectively excludes the sources from the build step.

Maybe a better title would have been "Exclude AIX sources from build process in VS.NET"

Thanks again
Markus