RFR: 8025692: Add trace to find out what methods are used at runtime.

Mikhailo Seledtsov mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com
Fri Jul 10 16:33:58 UTC 2015

It is a known issue with Aurora; the RBT jobs get stuck on Win-x64.
The fix's ETA is on 13-July during next Aurora patch deployemnt.

You could still check status of testing on jobs that complete:
- go to your main RBT status for your job (e.g.
http://sla03.se.oracle.com:3000/rbt/rbt-mikhailo.seledtsov-hs-rt-20150709-1543-2147)

For overall status, just see the summary under "Test Failures" tab

For details on particular failures, do:
   - Under "Test Progress"-> x of Y jobs succeeded, click the "wheel"
symbol -> Main
   - this will lead you to your Aurora main jobs page
   - there, you could click "Go to batch results", see a table of new
failures, and look into them in detail

Hope this helps,
Misha