os::current_thread_id on Linux

Jeremy Manson jeremymanson at google.com
Thu Jul 23 06:11:43 UTC 2015

Okay.  TBH, thinking about it more, it's a little weird for something named
os::current_thread_id() to be different from
Thread::current()->osThread->thread_id(),
or for either of them to be different from "what the OS thinks the thread
id is", so it seems like the Right Thing to Do (in the absence of any
platform-specific issues).

Jeremy