RFR 8042668: GC Support for shared heap ranges in CDS (RE: JDK-8059092)

Jiangli Zhou jiangli.zhou at oracle.com
Thu Jun 4 22:22:06 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas and Tom,

Would it be better to handle the refactoring as a separate incremental change on top of the current one? The change for supporting shared strings is pretty large already. It would be helpful some of the enhancement/improvement could be implemented and addressed as separate smaller tasks.

Thanks,
Jiangli