Open code review for 8061999 Enhance VM option parsing to allow options to be specified

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Fri Jun 26 06:07:50 UTC 2015

Hi Ron,

On a different note, this work should also examine Jeremy Manson's
contribution to improve on the processing of the argument-specifying
environment variables:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/hotspot-runtime-dev/2015-May/014689.html

If nothing else you (and others close to this work) should be able to
review what Jeremy has done.

And I apologise to Jeremy for not getting back to his proposal yet.