RFR: 8142366: Add develop_debug and develop_trace levels to Unified Logging

Rachel Protacio rachel.protacio at oracle.com
Mon Nov 9 22:55:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

Please see my small changeset to add two develop levels to UL.

Unified Logging framework in order to support performance, footprint,
and usefulness-of-output considerations while maintaining the ability
for the user to specify levels of verbosity, i.e. default, "debug," and
"trace" levels.
Open webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rprotacio/8142366/

I tested the added levels locally with sample log messages to ensure
proper functioning. When I convert future tags to logging with these
levels, those tags will have their own tests and inherently exercise the
added levels.

Thank you,
Rachel