RFR rev1 (M): 8078556: Runtime: implement ranges (optionally constraints) for those flags that have them missing

gerard ziemski gerard.ziemski at oracle.com
Mon Oct 12 15:21:01 UTC 2015

Thank you Jiangli for the feedback. Since Yumin was the one who provided the min value of 4, let me make sure and see if
he agrees:

Yumin, Since you were the one who provided 4 as the min for SharedSymbolTableBucketSize, I thought I would make sure
that Jiangli's suggestion sounds good to you - can you please comment?

cheers