RFR(S): 8162412: Ignore any System property specified as -Djdk.module...

Dmitry Dmitriev dmitry.dmitriev at oracle.com
Wed Aug 31 12:25:10 UTC 2016

Hello Harold,

I think that it will be great to have at least one test case which
verifies that VM prints warning when property is specified in the source
which is different from the command line, e.g. when property specified
in _JAVA_OPTIONS environment variable.
runtime/logging/ExceptionsTest.java have test cases for environment
variables, I think you can done similar thing. Thank you!

Dmitry