RFR(XS): 8170919: LogStreamTest tests crash if they are run first

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:09:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I wonder whether the test should use TEST_OTHER_VM?

If I understand the coding in LogTestFixture correctly, it changes the log
configuration and does not restore it to its original value but to a
default state. So, logging would not be possible for follow up tests in the
same VM.

So, test should either run in an own VM or LogTextFixture should snapshot
and restore the original log configuration.

Kind Regards, Thomas