Urgent (XS) RFR: 8171815) [TESTBUG] Update expected failure message in runtime/modules/IgnoreModulePropertiesTest.java

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Wed Dec 21 01:35:21 UTC 2016

A change we are pulling down from jdk9/dev has changed the error message
associated with parsing the --patch-module flag. This breaks one of our
tests and so we need to change the expected error.

I will process this under the trivial change rule - only one Reviewer
needed; immediate push (with the jdk9/dev changes).

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dholmes/8171815/webrev/

Change:

-        testOption("--patch-module", "=d", "jdk.module.patch.0",
"Missing module name");
+        testOption("--patch-module", "=d", "jdk.module.patch.0",
"Unable to parse --patch-module");