RFR: 8148987: [Linux] Allow building on older systems without CPU_ALLOC support

Dmitry Samersoff dmitry.samersoff at oracle.com
Fri Feb 5 10:46:01 UTC 2016

David,

I suspect that if the os don't have CPU_COUNT it doesn't have
CPU_COUNT_S as well at 4851

Is it possible to create two different version of
os::active_processor_count() - simple one for old systems and more
complicated one for modern linux and move define to a function level?

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia