(S) RFR: 8147379: Investigate if ConvertSleepToYield still should be false by default on Sparc

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Wed Feb 10 15:10:18 UTC 2016

On 2/9/16 5:45 PM, David Holmes wrote:
> bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8147379
>
> webrev:  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dholmes/8147379/webrev/

.hgignore
     No comments on your change. There be a bit of JVM/CI cruft here...

src/cpu/aarch64/vm/globals_aarch64.hpp
     No comments.

src/cpu/ppc/vm/globals_ppc.hpp
     No comments.

src/cpu/sparc/vm/globals_sparc.hpp
     No comments.

src/cpu/x86/vm/globals_x86.hpp
     No comments.

src/cpu/zero/vm/globals_zero.hpp
     No comments.

src/share/vm/runtime/arguments.cpp
     No comments. (after doing a double take)

src/share/vm/runtime/globals.hpp
     No comments.

test/runtime/CommandLine/VMDeprecatedOptions.java
     No comments.

Thumbs up!

Dan