Walk stack in signal handler

Roman Kovalenko rmnkvlnk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:28:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

Looks like that I am able to get 'this' for native frame with
frame::get_native_receiver() but I cannot do anything with any other frame
type.
How can I find out what is permitted to be used outside safepoint? Also,
what can happen to frame outside safepoint, because of what is it hard to
walk it? May be I should look in some precise source code locations?

Thanks.

--
-rmnk-