RFR: 8150103: Convert TraceClassPaths to Unified Logging

Ioi Lam ioi.lam at oracle.com
Thu Feb 18 17:27:46 UTC 2016

Hi Max,

I think it's OK to always print to the logging stream. For the handling
of PrintSharedArchiveAndExit, I would suggest that in arguments.cpp: if
PrintSharedArchiveAndExit is enabled, force -Xlog:classpath if it's not
yet enabled.

So the meaning of PrintSharedArchiveAndExit becomes:

If -Xlog:classpath has not been explicitly specified in the
command-line, then we enable -Xlog:classpath to stdout.

Thanks
- Ioi