RFR: JDK-8160997 Solaris: deprecated <pwd.h> and <gid.h> interfaces should be replaced

Alan Burlison Alan.Burlison at oracle.com
Mon Jul 11 16:47:12 UTC 2016

On 11/07/2016 17:31, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:

> Let me know when you're ready and I'll upload a new webrev
> for you... sorry this has gotten so messy...

Thank you, will do - and no worries, the whole point of the exercise is
to give the Solaris platform support code a bit of a polish and try to
sort out some of the older, messier bits of code. It's absolutely worth
investing the time to make sure the changes are the best we can come up
with.

Thanks,

--
Alan Burlison