RFR 8081770 [TESTBUG] regression Test7107135 needs to remove dependence on locally installed gcc

Chris Plummer chris.plummer at oracle.com
Thu May 5 19:59:42 UTC 2016

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for taking care of this. As Calvin pointed out in the other
review, you should be using "hg rename".

Otherwise overall your changes look fine, but I'm a little uncertain
about one aspect of your changes, and if it might impact the nature of
the testing. The shell script used LD_LIBRARY_PATH to make the jni
libraries locatable. Your java version uses -Djava.library.path. I think
this is probably ok, but just want to point it out and make sure.

thanks,

Chris