RFR 8026985: Rewrite SystemDictionary::classes_do and Dictionary::classes_do to use KlassClosure

serguei.spitsyn at oracle.com serguei.spitsyn at oracle.com
Fri Mar 10 09:07:44 UTC 2017

Hi Coleen,

Nice cleanup!
It looks good to me.
I'm also interested in reply to David's questions.

One minor comment:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coleenp/8026985.01/webrev/src/share/vm/services/heapDumper.cpp.udiff.html

- SystemDictionary::always_strong_classes_do(&class_dumper);
+ ClassLoaderData::the_null_class_loader_data()->classes_do(&class_dumper);
+ //SystemDictionary::always_strong_classes_do(&class_dumper); It is
probably better to remove the commented line.

Thanks,
Serguei