RFR 8209821: Make JVMTI GetClassLoaderClasses not walk CLDG

Lois Foltan lois.foltan at oracle.com
Fri Aug 24 15:44:57 UTC 2018

On 8/23/2018 8:37 AM, coleen.phillimore at oracle.com wrote:

> There are about 10 vmTestbase/nsk/jvmti tests that test various parts
> of this change.  Also ran mach5 tier1-7.
>
> open webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coleenp/8209821.01/webrev
> bug link https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8209821
>
> Thanks,
> Coleen

Hi Coleen,

I think this is a good clean up.  Couple of comments.

- memory/universe.cpp
You could make basic_type_classes_do() be a for loop
     for (int i = 0; i < T_VOID+1; i++) {
       closure->do_klass(typeArrayKlassObjs[i]());
   }

- prims/jvmtiGetLoadedClasses.cpp
In JvmtiGetLoadedClasses::getClassLoaderClasses() you could pull the
call to basic_type_classes_do() from both sections of the if statement
to line #139

Thanks,
Lois