RFR(M): 8199940: Print more information about class loaders in IllegalAccessErrors.

Lois Foltan lois.foltan at oracle.com
Fri Jun 1 13:26:12 UTC 2018

Hi Goetz,

Again, thank you for making the change to the IAE error message to
include the class loader name.  Due to the recommendation of differing
formats, we are discussing this internally to make sure the format we
suggest is a common format for not just IAE, but for all error messages
that may be changed in the future to include the class loader name.
Appreciate your patience with this and hopefully should have an agreed
upon proposal shortly.

Thanks,
Lois