RFR(s): 8203682: Add jcmd "VM.classloaders" command to print out class loader hierarchy, details

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Thu Jun 7 05:14:06 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas,

On 7/06/2018 2:36 PM, Thomas Stüfe wrote:
> Ping...
>
> may I please have a second review?

Seems fine in terms of overall code structure etc. I can't comment on
the output produced as such. :)

Some minor code-style nits (just to prove I read it):
  - inconsistent placement of opening { in method definitions:  should
always be after the end of the parameter list ie ....) {
  - inconsistent variable naming wrt. use of underscores: maxdepth ->
max_depth?, twiglen -> twig_len, branchtracker -> branch_tracker?

No need to see any update.