Reference to a document in the sources

Ivan Krylov ivankrylov.java at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:20:16 UTC 2018

Hi all,

In the sources for klass.hpp [1] there is a reference to some discussion

// The fields _super_check_offset, _secondary_super_cache, _secondary_supers
// and _primary_supers all help make fast subtype checks. See big discussion
// in doc/server_compiler/checktype.txt

This reference is present in JDK 11 latest sources however this comment
dates back to as far as I can trace (1.7).
I assume this link is to some internal wiki page. Is it possible to make
it publicly visible somehow? It is understood that the content is likely
to be outdated.

Thanks,
Ivan

[1] -