RFR: 8205054: Could not find "lsof" on test machine

Leo Korinth leo.korinth at oracle.com
Thu Jun 14 16:55:27 UTC 2018

Hi,

Unfortunately some test machines does not have "lsof" installed, or it
can not be found.

I do not know how to find "lsof" on the test machine where the test
fails; the command might not be installed. Here is a fix to make the
test case succeed if "lsof" can not be found. I believe it is the best
option (at least for now). I am sorry for all the noise I am generating.

Bug:

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lkorinth/8205054/00/

Testing:
I have tested this on my machine, and I have a mach5 test job running.

Thanks,
Leo