RFR: 8176717: GC log file handle leaked to child processes

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:16:47 UTC 2018

Hi Leo,

looks okay. I stated my reservations against adding this function and the
platform specific code in its current form before, but I can certainly live
with this fix. It follows what we did in os::open(), so it is consistent in
that matter.

Thanks for fixing this!

Thomas

(btw, I am not sure which of my "2" Per meant, since I accidentally
miscounted my points in the earlier mail.)