RFR 8211821: PrintStringTableStatistics crashes JVM

Harold David Seigel harold.seigel at oracle.com
Thu Oct 11 13:10:28 UTC 2018

Hi David,

Thanks for taking a deep look into this change.  I thought about moving
exit_globals()'s call to ostream_exit() into its own function that would
get called independently of exit_globals(), but that got a bit messy
because of the destructorsCalled flag and because exit_globals() gets
called in multiple places.

I'll delete the java.cpp comment before pushing the change.

Thanks again for the review!

Harold