RFR (T) 8229894: SEGV during class loading in InstanceKlass::print_class_load_logging

coleen.phillimore at oracle.com coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Fri Nov 1 14:02:31 UTC 2019

Thanks Aleksey, Harold and Dan.  I fixed the bugid in my commit
comments, which my checkin script picks up.  I also regenerated the
webrev, so there's a match.

open webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coleenp/2019/8233386.01/webrev
bug link https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8233386

Thanks for checking!