RFR: 8233454: Test fails with assert(!is_init_completed(), "should only happen during init") after JDK-8229516

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Mon Nov 4 23:26:44 UTC 2019

Hi Jie,

Thanks for filing this and attempting a fix. As per the bug report the
underlying issue has now been fixed in Shenandoah, but I want to make
the interrupt code more resilient as well:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dholmes/8233454/webrev/

I was unable to reproduce the Shenandoah crash so if you could test this
patch I would appreciate it - thanks. (Without the Shenandoah fix of
course :) )

Meanwhile I'm putting the patch through other testing.

-----