RFR: 8232571: Add missing SIGINFO signal

Roger Riggs roger.riggs at oracle.com
Mon Oct 21 03:43:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

If I understand correctly  SIGINFO is only defined on OSX/BSD and
would not be implemented on any other other OS.

SIGINFO is added to a list of signals that are only included if the OS
is OSX.
(See line 166).

A bit more test code would be needed to verify it was NOT implemented on
other platforms.
It could be added to the posixNonOSXSignals list with:

{"INFO", IsSupported.NO, CanRegister.NO, CanRaise.NO, Invoked.NO},

(And some testing)

+ Copyright.

LGTM

Roger