RFR: 8263185: Mallinfo deprecated in glibc 2.33 [v5]

Christoph Göttschkes cgo at openjdk.java.net
Fri Mar 19 08:50:40 UTC 2021

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 04:43:52 GMT, Thomas Stuefe <stuefe at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Christoph Göttschkes has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Copy mallinfo struct definition into VM sources and guard usage.
>
> Looks good to me too. Thank you for fixing this, and sorry for the many iterations.
>
> Cheers, Thomas

Sometimes good solutions take some time (even if the problem seems small), so no worries about the iterations. Thank you two a bunch for the reviews and comments.

I don't understand why the Windows build is failing in the CI out of nowhere (it was fine in the first iteration), but from the mailing list discussion I understand that the github hooks don't need to be green. Since the changes clearly don't have an impact in Windows I am ignoring that.